Thursday 1 March 2018

Trump's HELLO! Weather


Trumph is blaming violent video games for desensitising people to the value of human life, to the dignity of women and the dignity of human decency. I was never aware that he watched them - it does explain a lot about his actions and opinions...

Saw John Major on the news last night - I swear he's not ageing.

Hay had her long hair cut into a bob on the spur of a moment the other day. I was with her when the decision was made and had to sit in the waiting area of the hairdresser's and subject myself to a couple of copies of HELLO! magazine. I now know a helluva lot about inconsequential people I've never heard of before, nor am likely to ever hear of again (unless I pick up another copy of HELLO!), but are the doyens of millions, who follow their every move as if their lives depended on it.

Hay went off to London this morning for a couple of days for work. Before she left she looked at me and said; "I'm just going out, I may be some time..."




1 comment:

Geo. said...

Maybe there's a picture of him hanging in a room somewhere in Brussels... slowly ageing ;)