Tuesday 26 December 2017

Insecure Hidden Delights


I've taken to sending Hay photos of supermarket shelves when I can't find anything, which is quite frequent. The other day I was sent to Lidl for a bottle of fino sherry, but couldn't find any - I simply took a photo of the shelf where it should be and she then correctly identified where the fino sherry was hiding. It was little wonder I couldn't find it - it was masquerading as a bottle of fino sherry. When you want to hide something, always put it in plain sight.


Over Christmas dinner we were discussing the British penchant for putting Christmas decorations up far too early and the conclusion was reached that it's a sign of national insecurity. A lot of things point in that direction at the moment.


1 comment:

Roger said...

Maybe you should invest in a head cam and pair it to your mobile phone. You could be guided around by remote control; a sort of guided intelligent droid!