Sunday 28 February 2016

Embarrassing Chairman in Boxers


Mr Corbyn told anti-Trident campaigners yesterday: "We live in a world where so many things are possible. Where peace is possible in so many places. You don't achieve peace by planning for war, grabbing resources and not respecting each other's human rights." Right - we'd better be prepared for Putin then!

OK - I'm prepared to embarrass myself - here's the few simple contact juggling tricks I have learned thus far, but bear in mind I'm spending no more than about 5 minutes a day practicing, if you can call it that (Hay keep complaining about the sound of things hitting the deck).

I got myself an upgrade to a 100mm acrylic ball and a white practice ball, the latter being much lighter than the acrylic ball and doesn't dent the floor when dropped.


I haven't yet got the hang of keeping the ball absolutely still when doing the turns and the hand flips are a bit wonky, but I'm getting there slowly. Won't be long before I'm doing party tricks.

I forgot about the cage trick:


I was inveigled into ordering some underpants from Amazon for Hay's dad on Friday and got a message yesterday while we were out walking:

Chairman: "I just got a message to say your dad's jocks are arriving today - in fact I can track his package."

Hay: "What, even when he's wearing them?"


No comments: