Thursday 10 October 2013

Automatic Danish Sardine Mediation


Am I right in hearing that the Pakistan Taliban is offering to mediate between the US Democrats and Republicans over the budget?

After a day at this exhibition I'm rather worried about the state of Danish people's feet. They seem to have a penchant for rather poor footwear, mainly comprising trainers or some equally heinous shoe facsimile. The whole nation must suffer from fallen arches. I'm starting to sound like my mother.

Spotted a Chinese guy yesterday who I saw board the flight to Aalborg from Copenhagen. He was sporting a blazer emblazoned with a badge saying; "Mega Sardines." His iPhone was also covered in Mega Sardines stickers. That's dedication for you, well, either that or a very misplaced sense of what comprises sartorial elegance.

A Ford car that takes control of the steering wheel when it detects the risk of a collision is being tested at a research facility in Germany. Given how people illogically seem to prefer "feeling more in control" of a manual car than an automatic, I can't see that ever taking off with the majority of the idiots on the road...


No comments: